Our mission is to help you grow service revenue by increasing customer loyalty and sales, reducing churn and costs, and enhancing employee engagement and culture.
We help you change how your customers feel about doing business with you.
We use our proprietary tool to collect feedback from your customers, prospects, employees, and co-workers. Combining insights with our knowledge and experience we help you articulate new service value propositions.
We uncover and help you prioritize what can be improved. This will insure better experiences that the service group delivers to your customers. We know that better customer experience lead to improved loyalty.
- Has service revenue growth slowed or stopped?
- Do customers and sales people complain about Service quality?
- Does your company’s Lost Business Report rank Service in the Top 3?
- Is your company’s contract capture rate consistently below 50%?
- Are your Service Contracts and/or CSAT surveys overdue for a refresh?
- Are you frustrated because everyone is in reactive mode?
- Is Service considered a sustainability disadvantage for the business?
- Is your Customer Success team struggling to achieve its objectives?
- Is lack of Operational Excellence slowing revenue growth?
If you answered yes to any one of these questions, contact us.
When setting up high-tech hardware service contracts there are three immutable rules: Set prices based on value-delivered Any discounts must be earned Continuously demonstrate the value of the contract to purchasers. Each of these “rules” will be discussed in this...read more
Note: If you are like me and believe that creating customer value should be the primary focus of a business then jump straight to this post. However, if you believe that focusing primarily on creating shareholder value is the best strategy then read “The Quest For...read more
Selling is all about making it easy for your prospect or customer to buy. This transformation is taking service contract selling into the 21st century and is powered by new marketing ideas and concepts. When tiered service contracts were first introduced almost 30...read more