Our mission is to help you grow service revenue by increasing customer loyalty and sales, reducing churn and costs, and enhancing employee engagement and culture.
We help you change how your customers feel about doing business with you.
We use our proprietary tool to collect feedback from your customers, prospects, employees, and co-workers. Combining insights with our knowledge and experience we help you articulate new service value propositions.
We uncover and help you prioritize what can be improved. This will insure better experiences that the service group delivers to your customers. We know that better customer experience lead to improved loyalty.
- Has service revenue growth slowed or stopped?
- Do customers and sales people complain about Service quality?
- Is your company’s Lost Business Report ranking Service in the Top 3?
- Is your company’s contract capture rate consistently below 50%?
- Are your Service Contracts and/or CSAT surveys overdue for a refresh?
- Are you frustrated because everyone is in reactive mode?
- Is Service considered a sustainability disadvantage for the business?
- Is your Customer Success team struggling to achieve its objectives?
If you answered yes to any one of these questions, contact us.
Selling is all about making it easy for your prospect or customer to buy. This transformation is taking service contract selling into the 21st century and is powered by new marketing ideas and concepts. When tiered service contracts were first introduced almost 30...read more
Understanding Your Customer’s Total Cost of Ownership of Your Products Helps You Identify New Revenue Opportunities
Revenue growth occurs when someone comes up with a solution that allows us to achieve an outcome in a better way (e.g., cheaper, faster, easier) and with a low enough price to make the purchase attractive.read more
When we start dating a new person, there are four possible outcomes: Both mutually decide there is no further interest One of you can decide not continue the relationship You can enter a long-term relationship until one of you decides you’ve had enough You can make...read more